We have just launched the first of two Incat Crowther designed 19m Dive Support vessels built for our client to use in the West African Oil and Gas Services industry.
The vessels are being constructed to the following Class certification –
ABS: +A1, E, +AMS, HSC Coastal Coastal Craft.
The vessels are to serve primarily as 24-hour dive platforms working alongside a mother ship which provides the decomp chamber, crew accommodation, services and amenities.
The Legacy DSV’s are fitted with the following primary systems:
• Inboard MAN 560HP main engines/ ZF gearboxes / HJ403 Waterjets
• MECS jet controls / Autopilot
• 14 x Seating Capacity
• Full Air-conditioning with redundancy
• Surfer bow for landing at FPSO
• Full Navigation / Infrared FLIR Camera System/ Full GMDSS
• Twin Gensets (18 / 36 kVa)
• Diesel Engined HPU
• Hydraulic Deck Crane
• Centrifugal Fuel Filter system with day tanks
• Heads / Freshwater / Blackwater systems / Fridge
• Class/Flag/SOLAS approved safety systems
• Full Sound and Thermal Insulation
The following Dive equipment is installed onboard the vessels:
• 3 Man Nitrox Diving system
• Full onboard dive station with multiple video monitors, DVRs and comms to direct underwater operations.
• Client Monitor / Multi Camera Monitor and work station
• Built in LP and HP compressors
• Built in HP Caviblaster underwater pressure washer
• Hydraulic system to power the underwater tools
• Underwater Welding System
• 4 Dive Ladders / 2 Swing Jibs
• Removable Deck Awning
• Deck Cameras and Monitors
• Deck Work Lights and 2 Search Lights for Night Ops